We have many great memories of these last few things we did before leaving Iowa.
Grey's Lake bridge...one of the 1st places Jason and I went when we came to Iowa looking for a place to live 9 years ago.
Grandpa and Grandma were in town for graduation and joined us.
Downtown Des Moines Saturday Morning Farmer's Market. We loved coming to the Farmer's Market and eating good food.
Des Moines River
Feeding the fish at the Jordan Creek Mall pond. Did this a lot when we lived in WDM and had to do it one more time.
Swimming at the hotel whenever grandpa and grandma come to visit
and of course the "Hippo" or "play place" at Jordan Creek Mall. I have so many great memories there. I took the kids there all the time when they were little. We would meet there with all our friends from Medical School and play for a few hours. It was free and fun!
Our town house in West Des Moines. The place we brought home 3 of our 4 babies. This home has so many great memories. It bring tears of happiness and sadness when I think about it. Happiness that it happened and sadness that it is over. It was a time when life was filled with little kids playing, dancing, and watching Disney Channel. There was a sweet little innocence with our children in that home and the area that I just look back on and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment