Saturday, May 3, 2014

Ward Talent Show

Last year Savannah, Madilynn and Olivia all sang "Jesus Is My Shepherd" for our Ward Talent Show.  I wasn't thinking and forgot my camera.  It was really cute though and they did a really good job I was proud of them for getting up in front of a crowd of people and doing that. 
 
 
 
This year since a bunch of kids wanted to sing "Let it Snow" from the Disney movie "Frozen" we as a Primary Presidency decided to have a "Let it Snow" Choir.  Our 2nd Counselor had been practicing it on the piano and wanted to face her fear and play it so for Sundays before the show whom ever wanted to sing it stayed after church and practiced.  It turned out really cute, I really liked the piano version of the song.  Madilynn, Olivia and Austin all sang in it, it was really cute.  It was funny because Austin was in the back and all you could see was his head going up and down because when he gets excited he jumps. :)
 
 
 
Savannah decided there were too many kids doing it and she wanted the spotlight to herself so she chose to dance.  She used one of her old tap song, "Locomotion", and made up a new dance to go with it.  She did a great job.  I glad she stuck with her decision and didn't back down even when she was practicing and it got hard to think of what to do next.
 

No comments: