This school year really has gone by fast. The girls had a great year! It started out a little rough for Olivia and I didn't think we were going to make it to school or though school without tears the whole year but her teacher really was wonderful and helped her adjust and after a few months she was fine...it also helped when she got a best friend in her class, Mia. Then Mia moved which was sad but Olivia quickly found a new best friend Leah and ended the year great :)
(note to self: add report card and teacher comments in blog book. I don't think everyone wants to read about all that kind of stuff.)
Madi went to a cookie party after school so I didn't get a picture with her and her BFF.
1 comment:
Your kids are so gorgeous! Every single one of them!
Post a Comment