Wednesday, August 15, 2012

1st day of School!


Today was the 1st day of School...
The 1st day of KINDERGARTEN for Madilynn and the 1st day of 2nd grade for Savannah


There were no tears this year, Madi was so ready to go, she started walking away without giving me a hug.  It was so fun to watch her, she walks in the room with all the confidence in the world...lets just hope it stays that way.  When I asked her what her favorite part of school was she said, "Making new friends and recess." ...that didn't surprise me at all.

Savannah looked at me while I was dropping Madi off and said, "Mom can I just go?" So off she went.  I did go back to check on her and get a picture of her at her desk...do you think she will let me do that in Middle School? :)

Overall it was a great day and so far they really like it!

1 comment:

Katie Allred said...

I love looking at all of your pictures! I can't believe how big they are! Olivia is waterskiing! No way, she should still be a baby in my mind. Your kids are seriously beautiful (and handsome). I miss you! Hope all is well.