Olivia has been waiting for her 1st day of preschool since Madi started last year and today it finally arrived. She was the 1st one up, dressed and ready to go...the only problem is that she has afternoon preschool and doesn't start until 11:45am. So all morning I had to keep telling her how many more hours until school started.
She has the same teachers that Madi had last year just at a different school and she loved it. She was all smiles when we got there and all smiles when I picked her up. When I asked her what her favorite part was she said, without hesitation, "snack and playing". Her teachers said she did great and they were impressed with her art durning free time when she wrote her name in glue and then decorated it with sparkles. Can't wait to see it after it dries for a few days :)
Austin had to get in on the fun too with his backpack on
No comments:
Post a Comment