Friday, August 31, 2012

party

Austin's sweet Nursery Teachers had a nursery party last Saturday with all the nursery kids just for fun.  Austin thought it was awesome!  I told him he got to go to a party like his sisters do and that mommy would come and pick him up later, he was so excited, and kept telling everyone he was going to a Birthday party...we just let him think that. :)






When I took him he ran to his teachers with the biggest smile and never looked back.
When I picked him up he was watching a movie, eating popcorn, with all his nursery friends still with a smile on his face along with balloons, a baseball and a basketball painted on his face and  he brought home stickers and a door hanger that he had decorated. 
He such a great time... as you tell by the look on his face, he thought he was the coolest boy ever.
 
(They were doing bubbles and sidewalk chalk when we got there, then they did face painting and other games and the craft.  They got rainned out so that's when they went in to watch the movie.)

No comments: