I have 4 wonderful children with whom I feel very blessed to be there mother. I have a wonderful husband, who supports me being a full time mother. I have a wonderful mother who is a great example of how to be a mother and taught me so much and I have a wonderful mother-in-law who has also been a great example of how to be a great mother.
My two wonderful grandmothers who taught me more than they will every know, are great examples to me and even though they haven't been with us for a lot of years, I still think of them often and wonder what they would or what they did when they had young children like me.
I feel very blessed to have so many wonderful examples of great women (including my sister, my sister-in-laws, my friend, etc) in my life.
1 comment:
Happy Mom' day to a wonderful mother :) Hope all is going well without the you-know-what :) Matt loved his.
Post a Comment