Savannah's 1st grade program was April 23rd. About 3 months ago she came home and asked if she could try out for a solo in program. Jason and I told her that if she wanted to that would be great. I didn't want her to be disappointed if she didn't get the part so I explained that there were a lot of kids and only a few parts (10 solo parts, 2 kids from each 1st grade class) so if she didn't get it it was okay. Well she came home a few weeks later and said she got the part. She was very excited and we were proud of her for trying. The parts were just 1-2 lines long but I was so proud of her for doing it and she did a great job, in fact she was the best one up there :) (her voice actually didn't crack like all the other kids).
This is the closest picture I got to her doing her solo , it was right after it. I was filming and I gave Madi one job...to take a picture right when Savannah was singing, well she didn't push the button hard enough and missed it...oh well life goes on.
Savannah after the show.
1 comment:
What a brave girl! We all know none of my kids would do that!
Post a Comment