Jason was alone in Iowa while we spent a little time visiting grandpa Jensen and then went and had dinner with my dad's side of the family who I haven't see in a few years. Later that night all my sibling got together and spent some time together.
(Picture of my brothers and my dad)
Monday June 20th First we went out to my brother's house so that Savannah could go to lunch with Riley again. She loved it so much last time we decided to do it again. Well this turned out to be the worst part of her trip and she hates to talk about it. Everything was going great until she spilled blueberry something all over her brand new outfit from Grandma Jensen. When I went to pick her up she burst into tears and said "everyone is telling me it is going to stain". So when we got back to my brothers she put on some of Riley's clothes and my mom and I started scrubbing trying anything we could. Kristie look up on the internet and found some solutions the only one we dared to try was Hydrogen Peroxide which finally worked. Even though she didn't have fun the other kids had a great time playing.
After we drove to Salt Lake to see Temple Square with my sister and her little girl Bailee.
Tuesday, June 21- We just stayed home it was so nice to just do my laundry and hang out. Later that night my parents took the girls to DQ to get ice cream, then after I had put the girls to bed around 9:30pm I went looking for Austin and found him and my dad outside eating popsicles.
Wednesday, June 22- I went to the Bountiful Temple while my mom watched my kids.Then I meet my friends at the park that afternoon to catch up on things and to let our kids play. (I wish I had a picture of my friends.)
Thusday, June 23- Our 12th Anniversary, the first day Jason has off in months, the first year he hasn't had to work and we are apart. What are the chances? I am not sure what Jason did except relax and sleep in but my mom and I took my kids down to the Manti Pagent. My aunt and uncle live down there (and all my cousins are in the pagent, they also have a farm and so my kids got to hold the kittens, feed the lambs, and see the calves, chickens horses, and dogs.) so we decided to go to the pagent and then spend the night at their house after the pagent since it doesn't start until 9:30pm and goes til almost 11pm. I wasnt' sure how my kids would do but they LOVED it and watched the whole thing. They still talk about how great it was. Austin did have a little melt down about 15 minutes before it was over. We just happened to be on about row 10 or 15 and he started screaming and cried the whole way to the back but as soon as I got to the back he didn't move he sat in the stoller the whole time until it was over.
Friday, June 24- We went back to the temple to take some pictures, then went and took balloons to my cousins grave. She died back in May 2003 at the age of 17 and I am not sure if I had ever seen her headstone before.
3 comments:
I love how Austin is trying to escape the photo op at the parade! Classic boy :). We really miss you guys.
I didn't know you guys did that! How fun!! xo
Alli, you seriously have the world's cutest kids. Miss seeing them.
Post a Comment