Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Utah -Week 1 June 12th-June 18th

Left for Utah on Saturday June 11th at 6pm after Savannah and I got home from her Dance Recital. Drove for 16 hours arrived around 9:30am at Jason's parents. Jason took a nap.








Dropped kids off at my parents house at 3pm. They spent the night while Jason and I went to celebrate our 12 anniversary...no kids for 24 hours is about all we had money for.





Monday night we had Family pictures with my family. And dinner afterwards.


Tuesday we went to the Zoo with Grandpa and Grandma Jensen, Aunt Jen and Cole. While Jason and Shawn went to shooting.


Wednesday Jason's whole family went to the Dinosaur Muesum at Thanksgiving Point. Then later that night all of the adult siblings went to dinner while grandpa and grandma watched all the kids.


Thursday Jason and I and Shawn and Jen went bowling...



then that night ALL of Jason's family came for a big family dinner. Austin finally got to meet his great grandpa and grandma Spjut too.


4 generations of Spjut men.


Friday Jason had to fly home. It was a quick trip for him but a well needed one and it was hard to see him go.
Later that day I just went shopping and then hung out/relaxed at Grandpa and Grandma Jensen's.


Saturday we went to the Gateway to see the Chalk Festival and do some shopping. It was amazing what those people can do.

No comments: