
We signed Madi up for swimming lessons at the Y. It was her first swimmin' lessons and she loved it. She just finished her last lesson today, they were every Saturday at 9:30am for about 5 weeks.

She did a good job, especially kicking her legs but she doesn't like to get her face wet. She is too young to be in lessons by herself so Jason or I had to get in the pool with her (luckily Jason was around more and I only had to do it a few times).
GOOD JOB MADI!
6 comments:
What a brave girl, I wanted to get Noah in swim lessons at our Y at the same time slot as Gage's but there was no way I was getting in with him being pregnant!
yeah for Madi!! I can't wait utnil I can do stuff like that with Hallie!! Madi is really looking grown up, she has lost the toddler look and is now looking like a little girl!! I can't believe how fast they grow! She is darling!
Ok, how cute is that?!? I just want to squeeze her. Love the swimsuit!
Great Allison, now you guilted me into sucking it up and putting on a swimming suit this summer. I know Hunter would love love love lessons, so i guess i'll have to sign up now. thank alot!
PS: Maddi is super cute in her little pink swim suit i must say.
Hey! I just found your blog through the Giles - I love it. Your kids are so incredibly beautiful. My sister was here visiting 2 weeks ago at church and we just sat and stared at them (in their adorable matching dresses!) for the entire meeting. You have the cutest family ever.
She looks so grown up. I love her in pig tails.
Post a Comment