(finally I got Olivia to smile at me, lately everytime she see the camera she looks away...I know she is doin it to drive me crazy.)
Saturday night before bed we had a little Family Night lesson about the real meaning of Easter, the Savior and the Resurrection. It was short and sweet but I felt the Spirit. Recently I have been noticing that it is when I am teaching my children the gospel that I feel the Spirit the strongest, so even if they are not learning anything I am. Sunday morning we woke up and the kids went on their Easter Egg hunt for eggs and their baskets (Does the Easter bunny hide your kids baskets or just leave them out?). They loved it but couldn't seem to see things that were right in front of their eyes...I guess it was not different from any other day looking for things.
Then we got ready for church, the girls looked so cute in their Easter Dresses. This was the first year where I got them really frilly dresses and they loved them. It was Stake Conference but when we got there it was on Satellite and was more of Regional Conference. We didn't hear much but we did get to see and hear the leaders of our church Elder Oaks and President Monson speak so it was worth it. (for more information about the Church of Jesus Christ click here)
3 comments:
Cute pic of the kids dyeing eggs! And they look so pretty in their Easter dresses. So I DID in fact hit the gym today after last night. haha! Hopefully rockbottom will come soon for me. Thanks again for dinner and a little Office action. We just love your family. So fun :)
Cute dresses! Easter is a holiday for girls!! So cute.
I love the girls dresses. I loved frilly things like that when I was a little gir.
Post a Comment