Happy Birthday Olivia!
Today my baby turns 1 year old. What a joy she is in our family. She is such a good little girl. She is getting lots of teeth, she pulls herself up to furniture and walks around it, she stood yesterday all on her own, we loves to play chase with her sister, she love peek-a-boo and to read books. She loves to be held. She loves talking baths (until water is dumped on her head). She doesn't say much but she tries, she loves to make noise. She can clap, wave, and dance. She loves to give hugs and kisses and we love to give them back.
We love you!
Thanks for being a part of our Family.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Big Girl Olivia! What a cutie girl, I can't believe she is one! Your girls are so cute!
Happy Birthday Olivia! We Love you! Ali, that picture of Olivia makes her look so big. She looks a lot like Madi. Sierra wishes she could have a cousin her size to play with. They will have so much fun when you come. I don't think Sierra will be mean. I think she is past that stage. Remember how she use to scare Madi!
she's such a sweet girl! Crazy how fast time goes...a year already? :)
Can you even believe a whole year has gone by? How time does fly...
Happy Birthday Olivia! Allison I can't believe she is already a year old. She is so cute!
Happy Birthday cute girl!
Post a Comment