This is just a journal post to note a few more things that we did in the month of November.
I took Savannah and Madilynn to the tree lighting at the Jordan Creek Mall. It was fun but I am glad Jason and Olivia stayed home, it was really cold. The girls had fun seeing the tree light up and the fireworks.
Tree Decorating. I am ususally anti-Christmas before Thanksgiving but this year we went against everything. Bought a real tree and put it up the week of Thanksgiving. Savannah asked why we had Thanksgiving decorations and a Christmas tree up at the same time.
Our Ford Focus got a hole in the engine at 90,000 miles. So instead of paying $5000.00 to fix it and possibly have more problems with it...
we bought a 1998 Honda Civic, with 87,000 miles on it that will hopefully last a long long time, at least until we are making real money.
They had a Wonderful time.
There favorite part was the princesses...
and my favorite part was watching their faces as they watched.
2 comments:
Man, you don't have luck with cars. I hope this one will last longer for you! The girls are so cute. I love the questions Savannah asks. She is so smart.
What a fun family!! I am so bummed we decided not to take the girls to disney on ice...but we figured it was for the best with all the traveling and stuff we'll be doing in the next few months...sheesh I just love being a poor student :)
Does your house smell amazing with the REAL tree in it? You're such a rebel :)
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment