Sunday, December 14, 2008

8's Tag

Okay so a long time ago my sister-in-law tagged me, sorry it took me so long but here it goes.

8's Tag

8 places I would like to eat
1-my moms
2-my mother-in-laws
3-any Mexican food
4-Cool Basil (Thai Restaurant)
5-Chili's
6-Pizza
7-Flemming's Steak House
8-my own kitchen as long as I didn't have to clean up

8 show I like to watch on TV
1-The Office
2-Flip that House
3-Little Einsteins
4-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
5-Jazz Games
6- College Football
7-?
8-as you can tell I don't have any control over the remote.

8 things that happened yesterday
1-Showered
2-got all of us ready
3-Primary Party with Breakfast and Santa
4-grocery shopping
5-cleaned my bathroom
6-Savannah's Preschool Christmas Program
7-Ward Christmas Party
8-Read some of my book

8 things I love about Fall
1-opening my windows
2-the colors
3-college football
4-Thanksgiving
5-blankets
6-decorations
7-the smells
8-getting ready for winter

8 things on my wish list
1-to be a better mom
2-to have a house and a fenced yard
3-storage
4-to have time to read, study, and clean
5-for my kids and husband to be happy
6-a vacation
7-Safety
8-Health

8 people I tag
anyone who has not done this one yet, I know it has been going around.

Thanks for tagging me Rachael, this really made me stop and think.

No comments: