Thursday, November 27, 2008

WE ARE THANKFUL!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!





here are a few things we are thankful for:


family

friends

home

food

grandparents

parents

siblings

children

cousins

running water

hot water

beds to sleep in

blankets

clothing

education

our bodies

our health

the Gospel

our Savior, Jesus Christ

the Atonement

the scriptures

Missionaries

Church Leaders

Temples

cars

heater

A/C

to live in a free country

those serving our country


We feel very blessed to have all of these wonderful things in our lives.


We hope you have a wonderful day of Thanks!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy Thanksgiving Spjut's!! I hope you guys had a nice day. I hope you get to enjoy a nice long weekend with Jason home.

PS: Oh ya, and THANKS so much for all of your help with heat aid. All I can say is that I am so grateful Steve was able to do it, because I would have got SO SO lost. Talk to you soon. :)