Friday, November 14, 2008

Gas Prices

Wow, we just filled our Van up yesterday for $28 and our Focus for $20. I cannot believe it. It is just like the good old days.
When we were in Utah this summer it got to over $4/gallon, when we came back to Iowa (end of July) it was $3.61 and we were very excited, that was great compared to Utah.
But now it is even better, FINALLY! We paid $1.76/gallon.
How are gas prices where you live? Hopefully getting better. :)

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Jeff called and woke me up this morning to tell me he filled up for $1.99... not as good as yours but we are getting there!

Debbi said...

Ours is still over $2, but not over $2.50, so I won't complain, it cost $40 to fill our van this week, which isn't too shabby considering what is has cost us this summer. I saw in the paper this week that Des Moines has the cheapest gas in the nation - No fair!...but no suprise!

{Erica} said...

I was super excited and then the next day the gas went up 12 cents! but now it's back to $1.82 still not as good as last week's $1.76 but I'll take it!

We SO need to get the girls to play SOON!

Are you coming to the movie on thursday?

Mindy Burns said...

CUTEST PIC EVER!!!! I'm so jealous- how do you get all your girls to look at the camera????????? We filled up our van for $48 and I did a little jump for joy in the gas station lot!