Everyone asks me who looks like who in our family so I am going to let you decide.
I have 3 pictures lettered and would invited each of you to guess who's who.
Your choices are Savannah, Madilynn, and Olivia.
Your choices are Savannah, Madilynn, and Olivia.
A.B.
C.
Have Fun and have a Happy Leap Day!
9 comments:
A. Olivia
B. Savannah - but A and B were hard the only reason is I think that the countertop looks different in the background so it can't be in MG
C. Maddie for sure, this one totally looks like her
when do we get the answers? tomorrow? This was a really cute post!!!
A. Olivia
B. Savannah
C. Maddie for sure!
All 3 darling little girls!
WoW Allison...all three of your girls are soo beautiful!!! I can't believe how they all look so similar, but I can still tell Maddie for sure, and between Olivia and Savannah it is a little trickier, but A: Olivia B: Savannah C: Maddie!
P.S are you guys able to come on Tues.???
1. Olivia
2. Savannah
3. Maddie
I love it - you've got the cutest little girls, and I love all of their names!
A. Olivia
B. Savannah
C. Maddie
Good guess? Hope you are all doing great!!!
A. Savannah
B. Olivia
C. Madilyn
Your girls are beauties!
That was soooooooooo easy...
Olivia
Sabannah :)
Maddie
It's fun to see all of their baby pictures together like that and see how much they actually DO look like sisters. I love you guys. xo
A. Olivia
B. Savannah
C. Maddie
Your girls are so beautiful! This was a fun post!
My guesses:
A- Olivia
B- Savannah
C-Maddie
Are we right?
Post a Comment