Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! We hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Since it is a day of love I decided to list a few things I love...

Jason


Savannah

Madilynn

Olivia

my parents

my siblings

my in-laws

my grandparents

friends

watersking

snowsking

babies smiling

little kids laughing

little girls with pigtails



little kids holding my hand

talking in bed with my husband (usually is at 1:00am but it is our only quite time together)

family history

spending time with loved ones

the "Office"

make-up

modern medicine

the gospel
chocolate
holding a sleeping baby
a clean house
the Scriptures
reading to my kids
"Flip that House"
"Property Ladder"
my bed
flowers
chocolate chip cookies

cookie dough
Sales (75% off)
prayer
LIFE!

and the list goes on and on

What are some things you love?

4 comments:

Debbi said...

family, friends, wade when he holds my hand, gage when he holds my hand (he told me the other day when my hands were full that he could still hold my thumb!)...chocolate, a cold coke, reading, naps, dates, I could go on.....

Kierstin said...

the feeling of baby kicks in my tummy, music to fit my mood, Max and Mikaela reading books together in Kaela's bed or playing nicely together and making each other giggle, the way that Reed takes such good care of me and loves me so much, best girl friends, 'V' and cavanaughs chocolates, a good book, learning (college), having quiet moments to let my mind wander and finish a thought withtout being interrupted 20 times, sunshine, the beach and the palm trees, flowers, the way quaking aspens sound when the wind blows through them in the mountains, a breath of fresh air in the mountains, birds singing, an ice cold diet coke outside on a hot summer day reading a good book and watching my kids play, sitting in the sunshine and talking on the phone with my best friends, meeting up with friends that I haven't seen since high school, snuggling up in front of the fire with my family to watch a movie or read a good book, pizza, ice cream sundaes, President Hinckley, the gospel, the scriptures (especially the BofM), teaching young adults, parties, seeing family and giving lots of hugs and kisses, talking (duh?), that my brothers are fulfilling their dreams, seeing miracles happen to my family (babies!!!!), overcoming overwhelming obstacles and becoming a little stronger and wiser...... and I love you guys!

Kierstin said...

oh, and grapes, raw almonds, fresh strawberries, peaches and raspberries, watermelon on a summer day, swimming, boating, and laughing. ok, I'm done :)

Andrea said...

what a fun post allison! i love my family of course, good friends, the gospel, SPRING time (hurry and come soon) cheesecake, spending time with Steve without the kiddos (which is VERY far and few between)utah mountains, a good book to read that keeps me enthralled, my little boys just after they have had a bath and have baby lotion all over them. I love life!! (most of the time)
P.S I am starting WW this week, so call me if you want to do it with me!