Savannah loved it! I showed her how to make a snow angel, then she layed down to do hers, as she was doing it she got a big smile on her face and said, "this is fun!" Needless to say I couldn't get her back in the house. We had a great time! We are going to have to do it more often.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How cute! I love it, Savannah is such a funny girl.
How fun! I love her snow outfit. I'm not a big fan of snow unless I'm boarding on a mountainside but I will go out and play in it for my kids...oh the things we do for our kids right? :)
Now i want to see the picture of you doing the snow angel! She does look so happy. It's so nice to be able to get them outside and let them burn off some steam before you kill them. Give them all hugs and kisses from their aunt Kierstin... i love you guys!
love love the new page allison!~ Super Cute! Savannah is such a cute little girl
I'm with Erica - not a big fan of snow at all, but YES the things we do for our kids. Sounds like what I have to do, putting the other kids to nap and then playing with Javien. I bet Savannah loved it!
Hello Allison! I found you on Jared and Kim's blog. It was fun getting the update on you guys! Your girls are so cute and look so fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) hope you're having a good day today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON!!! Hope you get to do something FUN today in this cold iowa weather! You are a great friend~
Post a Comment