Tuesday, February 12, 2008

30!

Well I have hit the great age of 30 today. I decided to share 30 of my memories throughout my 30 years of life.


1-getting married

2- birth of Savannah

3- birth of Madilynn

4- birth of Olivia

5- spending the summers at Bear Lake with my family waterskiing



6- snow skiing in the winter with family and friends



7-playing with my brothers and sister (dancing, bombs, etc.)

8- hanging out with my friends

9- graduating from High School (Viewmont)

10-graduating from Weber State University

11- seeing my siblings get married

12- time with grandparents

13- helping my grandma get her kindergaten room ready each year (that is one of the last things I remember doing with her before she died)

14- family trip to Mexico

15- family trip to Montana/Canada

14- family trips to Disneyland

15-Barbies

16- playing softball

17- playing steal the flag and other games with neighborhood friends

18-going to the Bountiful Temple dedication

19- cruise to the Western Carribean

20- visiting Hawaii

21- going to Thailand (we went back so Jason could show me his mission)

22-quiting my job to move to Iowa and becoming a stay at home mom


23- having a foster sister, my age during 9th grade

24- trips to Lake Powell, camping on the beach


25- Sunday bike rides with my family

26- growing up in a great neighborhood with lots of friends

27- learning how to drive

28- Jason getting into Medical School


29- first airplane ride (age 6)

30-Jason and I going to the BYU vs Utah games every year (Jason in Red and Me in Blue)

3 comments:

Debbi said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! Sorry my cookies weren't cute on a black 30 plate for you - but it looks like Jason put up some decorations for you. I love your post and I'm so glad that you guys moved here and we got to be friends!

PS - I love the new picture of the girls, Olivia looks really cute in it!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had a special day and got a minute to yourself to shower or something today. =)

The Allred Family said...

So I totally missed that you were turning 30! I am so sorry. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good one. I keep forgetting that I am thirty until someone else mentions that they are, too! Then I am like- yea, another in the 30's club! Anyway, Happy Birthday.
Katie