Jason missed it because his back went out on him again. But luckily he helped the week before subbing for a sick teacher so he did get to see it.
The kids parts
Austin: My favorite thing to do with my family is go swimming.
Olivia: My family follows the prophet by having Family Night every week.
Madilynn: How should I be baptized? D&C 20:74 explains that after the prayer has been said, "Then shall he immerse him or her in the water, and come forth again out of the water." This means our whole body must go under the water.
Savannah: Priesthood ordinances bless and strengthen my family. When I turned 8 years old my dad used his priesthood to baptize and confirm me a member of the church this was a special time for me and my family. The priesthood also blesses my family when my dad gives me and my siblings a Father's blessing before school starts each year.
(She also sang the 1st verse of "I Love to See the Temple" with the girls in her class.)
No comments:
Post a Comment