Tuesday, September 16, 2014

coloring

As I was scanning the things Austin brought home from preschool the other day.  This picture caught my eye



Mom:  "Did you color this?"
Austin: "Yes"
Mom: "all by yourself"
Austin:  "Yes" 
Mom:  "Wow good coloring.  You did a good job."

Later that night I showed Jason the picture.  He didn't believe Austin colored it he said,  "I don't believe him. Have him do it again, no 4 year old colors that good."

I didn't have him do it again but I asked the question in another way...

mom: "Who helped you color this?"
Austin:  totally annoyed, "no one helped me I did it all by myself."

So there you have it Austin colored this all by himself and we are all very impressed.

(He has colored many pictures and stayed in the lines but he has never completed a picture he usually gets bored before he's done and moves on to other things or starts scribbling.  I guess he was having a very fun time coloring that day.)

No comments: