Tuesday, March 25, 2014

1st lost tooth



Olivia lost her 1st tooth (front bottom right tooth) yesterday, Monday, March 24, 2014.  It has been loose for awhile but was finally ready to pull out.  Madi had lost one a few days earlier and got money so Olivia said that she's was going to pull out her teeth to get money.  She wiggled it and wiggled it and then right before dinner I told her to let me try.  I didn't get it at first and there were some tears but then as we were sitting at the dinner table waiting for everyone I told her to watch the TV and not think about what I was doing.  I pulled it right out and she didn't even know.  She just started crying and told me that it hurt, as I was holding her tooth.  She was so surprised when she found out it was already out.
She got her little tooth fairy box from grandma Jensen and put her tooth in.  The next morning she had $1.25 and the tooth fairy left her tooth for her to have.  She was so happy!

No comments: