Sunday, August 18, 2013

extra tooth


Madi had an extra tooth that came in when she was a baby.  At first I thought the tooth was just growing in crooked but the dentist told me later that it was an extra tooth.  It eventually fussed together with her front tooth and they have been a part of her smile ever since. 
 
 
Well the teeth started to get loose a few weeks ago but I didn't want her to be toothless in her 1st day of school pictures so we waited until yesterday to pull it out. It took a little while and a few tears but we got it them.  The tooth fairy came that night and gave her extra for her special teeth.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yea Madi!! That's awesome! I feel like that tooth should have been a permanent one since it made her smile so adorable :)