If I think about it too much it makes me cry.
I can't believe how fast kids grow, it seems as though as soon as they start kindergarten they grow double time. It seems like yesterday Savannah was just starting kindergarten and she's already in 3rd grade. Madi's in 1st grade and I just look and her and can believe it, she seems so grown up. Olivia started kindergarten and is loving every minute, she said she didn't even miss me...but I did get two big hugs when I picked her up today.
They all had a great day! Savannah's favorite part was getting a new planner from her teacher and Madi and Olivia's favorite part was lunch. Madi and Olivia also had a fun time together at lunch recess, Madi said Olivia was chasing her around the whole time. And when I picked Olivia up her teacher said she did great and smiled all day. :)
It should be great year!
and yes it's just me and Austin together at home all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment