Thursday, January 17, 2013

NO MORE DIAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Thursday January 10, 2013 I decided it would be the day to potty train Austin. I haven't been going to the gym since November because we have had so much going on so I decided while I was out of the habit I would just potty train Austin so I wouldn't have to stop going to the gym again to potty train him...if that makes sense.
 
That day didn't go so well he peed all day in his underwear, luckily it was never on the carpet, the worse we got was on his bed. He hated the pee running down his leg too so that helps. But he did go poop on the toilet just fine.
 
  Friday he had a few pee accidents.
 
Saturday he came to me every time he had to go to the bathroom and the rest is history.
 
I have been putting a diaper on him at night just in case plus we have a few extra to get rid of but every morning so far he has woken up dry. :) The only problem I am having a week later is he is now saying, "I don't want to go, it takes too long." and then he cries on the floor for 15 minutes instead of getting on the toilet for 1 minute.
 
He didn't even have to be bribed with a toy, just some M&M's every time he went or tried worked great!
 
No more diapers at our house and it will save us at least $40 a month!

1 comment:

Kierstin said...

He's so cute! You are definitely super mom! ;). Love ya