Tuesday, January 22, 2013

1st lost tooth



Madi lost her 1st tooth last night, January 21, 2013 (front bottom right).  It had been wiggly for a couple days, then yesterday she really started to wiggle it.  We tried a few times to pull it but then she would start complaining it hurt too bad so I told her when she was really ready to let me know.  Of course at bed time she tells me she wants me to pull it out, so I took her in my bathroom, pulled twice and it was out.  When I pulled it out there was a ton of blood, but she didn't know it was out and said, "Oh look there blood,"  (meaning it was getting closer to getting out) Then I told her to look in my hand, she couldn't believe it.  We found her tooth box, grandma Jensen gave to her, and put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy.  She was really cute and concerned about where to put it under her pillow so the tooth fairy could find it.  We found the perfect spot and the next morning the tooth fairy must have found it because she had $1.25 in her box.   She was so excited! 
 
She even took her tooth, money and box for Sharing at school today

No comments: