Saturday, May 7, 2011

another 1st



Savannah has wanted to loose one of her teeth for a long time, in her mind EVERYONE was loosing their teeth EXCEPT her...until last night.





It has been loose for a long time, at least a month and a half, but yesterday when she got home from school it was really loose and all night she wiggled it, and wiggled it, twisted it, and pulled on it and finally around 9:00pm she got it out all by herself. She was so proud when she did it herself. Jason was working so we sent him a picture and he called when he had a minute, she was so excited she couldn't stand it...we even had to call grandpas and grandmas.








The Tooth Fairy left her a sparkly note that,and one dollar and one quarter...just like Savannah thought she would. :)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That is so great! I love that she pulled it out on her own...I never could wait that long. I coudln't wait to get money from the tooth fairy. She is really growing up!