What happened to the good old peanut butter sandwich for lunch?
Lunch at our house is not that easy, Madi doesn't like the smell of peanut butter and so she won't eat it and Olivia doesn't eat bread..?don't ask. Today as I was making lunch I just thought how nice it would be to just through some peanut butter on bread and call it good for everyone instead, one had peanut butter on a spoon and the other had ham (with no bread). I am begining to wonder if my kids even know what a sandwich is. (I do have to say Savannah will eat peanut butter and jelly, and I am trying to get Austin started on them except for some reason didn't eat his today.)...Are my kids weird or do yours do the same thing?
4 comments:
Hallie won't eat sandwiches either. I have to give her meat, cheese and crackers. If I do make her a sandwich she eats everything out of it and doesn't eat the bread. If you find out a trick to getting them to eat one, let me know too!!!!
Yes. Your kids are SO weird. Look at their parents!
Oh my goodness! I was JUST telling Ty about this! Cora will only eat pb and honey, no jelly; but she prefers a roast beef sandwich with lettuce and mustard (weird!!), Wyatt will not TOUCH peanut butter, but doesn´t like ham or roast beef or tuna, but will eat just a jelly sandwich (is that even considered a sandwich though?), and Carter will eat a pb&j but it has to be creamy peanut butter. Geez! It´s exhausting keeping it all straight! And one time I mixed up Carter and Wyatt´s sandwiches in their lunches and I sure heard about it when I picked them up!!! I´m sorry- you are not alone!
I'm with Kiers - it's only your kids the wierdos!! :) My kids are real picky, too, but I can usually get them to eat whatever sandwhich I make. Otherwise they don't eat. I'm mean like that. Veggies...that's another story.
Post a Comment