Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011



Tuesday we went to see the Easter Bunny at Valley West Mall. Austin was scared to death.


then we went to ride the train, Austin still traumatized by the Easter Bunny did not want to ride the train...after it stated he was fine.


Wednesday we did a little Easter craft and added a little sparkle to some eggs and hung them from our dining room light and the girl's light in their bedroom.



Saturday we had our Easter Dinner since Jason is on night shift this month and had to be to work by 5pm on Sunday.


Then we color our Easter eggs, that is always fun trying to keep the eggs on the table and not spill the cups full of food coloring. We dropped a few and and some tears but overall it wasn't bad.



Sunday we woke up...way too early (6:45am) what? they don't even wake up that early on Christmas, and looked for our eggs and baskets that the Easter Bunny hid.


Then outside for some pictures before church...ya that went about as good as our Christmas pictures everyone looking at different times and Austin knows you want him to look so he won't.




After church we took a few more pictures and I finally got Austin's face but just because Jason was holding him.


our posers









One last picture before Jason left for work.



We had a great Easter and it was really just a laid back day. I didn't cook dinner since we had our big dinner the night before so we just had leftovers and then the kids got "Tangled" from the Easter Bunny so we watched it, ate candy (Olivia at way too much and ended up losing her's at 4:30am), and headed off to bed.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

so cute! I love the girls dresses, those are the cutest ones I have seen!

Andrea said...

So cute! I can't believe Olivia lost it! Ha! Poor you. I sure do wish you guys lived closer. xo

Kristie said...

I love your girls easter dresses. And isn't it so fun to have a boy to put a cute tie on! That is how Owen would have been on the bunny's lap. We did not make it this year. Darn!

Melbell said...

Darling! Happy easter!