
I love this magazine!
I got it for my kids a fews years back but it turns out the stories are for me. Everytime I read the stories in it I cry, for some reason it touches me so much. I feel the Spirit so strong when I read it. I try to read it alone because my kids keep looking at me weird everytime I start to cry when I am reading them a story so it helps if I read the story first to myself and then to them.
4 comments:
That is great to know that I'm not the only person that does that. My kids give me the same look, not sure if I'm sad, and I have a hard time trying to explain tears that are good.
Everytime I'm in Primary I tear up. It's been good that I haven't had to be in there very much but I'm going to start helping with the music and I know I'll be a little weepy. The simple-ness and pure-ness of the little ones and the messages tug at me. I've been debating on if my boys are big enough to subscribe to the Friend. Brandt says "no". Maybe next year.
Hi Alli,
this is Laurie Green over in eastern Iowa. I found your blog from Jeff's blog and I just had to comment. I'm a crier too. The song "Families Can Be Together Forever" does me in everytime. I get such a lump in my throat I can hardly sing.
You have beautiful children!
Well I'll I can say is dido. And that is because we are mom's. I swear I'm the biggest baby since I've become a mother.
Post a Comment