Wednesday, December 15, 2010

6 years old

(her eyes really are open she was just so excited that her eyes disappeared when she smilied)

Savannah turned 6 years old today. I cannot believe it! I still remember 6 years ago when I had her and what a wonderful day that was when we became parents...has it really been that long. I remember being the hospital in the middle of the night holding her and her just looking at me with her big eyes as I told her all the people who love her.




Here are a few things about her:


her favorite color is rainbow colors with sparkles on top


her favorite primary song "I Love to See the Temple"


her favorite princess Ariel and Jasmine


her favorite dinner RIB! (her request for dinner tonight)


her favorite treat is sugar cookies




her favorite game to play UNO


her favorite movie is "New Rapunzel" ("Tangled")


her favorite thing to play with is Barbies


her favorite book is "The Very Fairy Princess"


her best friends are Belle, Hayden and Ava


her favorite part about the new house is the basement




she wants to be a teacher and a ballerina teacher when she grows up


she really loves going to Kindergarten and is doing really well. She has made lots of new friends and is learning how to read, write, do math, and many more things (that I didn't do until I was in 1 or 2 grade)


she loves to make Austin laugh and he loves it too.


She is our good helper and likes to be in charge (sometimes a little too much). She is a great example to her siblings.



We Love You!
Thanks for bringing so much joy to our Family.



4 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! We were thinking of you today and hope you had a fun birthday. We can't believe you are growing up so fast. We love you!

Andrea said...

I can't believe it's been 6 years. I remember when you told Kathy you were pregnant and everyone cried. She is beautiful and such a good little girl! Happy Birthday Savannah!

Amanda said...

Hey Alli! Can't believe we both have 6 year olds...crazy! I hope Savannah had a wonderful birthday. So...I am hoping you see this comment. I've been wanting to mail you a Christmas card but do not have your new address. Can you email it to me: amanda.brezoff@gmail.com? Thanks:)

Kristie said...

We love you too Savannah! Happy Birthday! Alli, the cake looks so cute. You did awesome!