Thursday, December 2, 2010

3 years old



Our sweet little girl, Olivia, turned 3 years old today.
Every day I look at her and think where is my little girl going she seems to be changing right before my eyes, which makes me very sad.



Here are a few things about her:
her favorite color is black
her favorite nursery song is "Once there was a Snowman"
her favorite princess is Tiana
her favorite dinner is potatoes
her favorite treat is marshmallows (they even bring them especially for her at nursery)
her favorite game to play is "Hungry Hippos"
her favorite movie is "Pinket in the Frog" ("Princess and the Frog")



her favorite thing to play with is "babies"
her favorite book "There's a Monster in my Closet"
she wants to be "Snow White" when she grows up
She is starting to recognize her name and now every time she sees an "O" she points it out
She loves to do preschool with Madi and mom
she loves to sleep with her snuggy princess blankets.
she loves when her dad comes home and always runs to see him when she hears the garage door go up (dad loves it too)



she loves to get snuggy
she loves her sisters and brother
she has to have her juice in the morning, usually this first thing out of her (and Madi's) mouth is "can I have some juice?"
she has been my little service helper without being asked, a few times she has seen something that needs to be picked up and has done it. I hope this trait sticks with her.

We love you Olivia! Thanks for bring sunshine to our family.

4 comments:

Kierstin said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! I wish you guys lived closer so Mia could have a buddy to play with :) I think they would have so much fun together. I finally got a girly-girl with Mia and it's so much fun! I love you guys xo

Andrea said...

How is it she is 3??? I remember rocking her in your Lay-z-boy when we visited you in Des Moines (when I was prego with the twins). Seems like yesterday. Wow, time is cruisin'. Love you guys. Happy Holidays.

Megan and Shawn said...

WOw! 3 years old! That was so fast. She is such a cutie.

Kristie said...

Olivia is so cute! Can't believe she is 3. You are such a good mom to do a cute cake for all their birthdays. I'm not that talented when it comes to the cakes.