
Family coming for graduation

graduation

Adventureland with Grandpa and Grandma Jensen

Working on the house

crazy at the 4th of July parade in WDM.

Hangin' out with daddy

Savannah's parade that she put together for neighborhood. Included flag, music, candy and more.

my favorite part of the parade it always makes me cry. (Ankeny City Parade)

my sweet boy ready for church in our new ward.

Sparklers

Savannah and Madi watching the fireworks

Austin watching the fireworks

Olivia watching the fireworks with daddy

Making apron and drapes for the kids

Austin hangin' out by the pool

Lake at Raccoon River Park

Swinging at the park...Savannah learned how to pump

Austin 7 months learning how to sit up

Savannah swimming lessons

Hangin' out at the pool again

Balloon Festival in Indianola

Balloon Festival in Indianola

Balloon Festival in Indianola
Here is a little video from the Balloon Festival (it starts off a little rough but ends okay...I was trying to hold Austin and film at the same time.) The girls went down and got on stage with the band and did a little dancing.
Not to mention catching fireflies, playing games and dancing in the backyard after dinner and staying awake all night listening to the rolling thunder and rain hopeing your basement dosen't flood.
We had a wonderful summer even if it was the first summer we didn't get to go back to Utah to see family. We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did.
(If you think this is a lot of pictures I cut a lot out that I wanted to share, so count your blessings)
3 comments:
I love your balloon pics Allison. You got some really good ones. I think it is safe to say you made the most out of a very busy summer. (Tell me you didn't skip the fair this year....you are not a true Iowan without your annual fried twinkie!!) I can't wait to hear how Savannah's first day of school went. We need to chat soon.
PS; I made my first ever banana bread with your great recipe and it turned out so dang good. Thanks.
Looks like you guys have had a great summer! We are sad we weren't able to see you and we are dying to see Austin again... he is growing up so fast and is still the cutest thing ever! And those aprons you made are adorable!
Love the pictures and video. What a fun summer! I can't believe Austin's eyes. They are so big and pretty. Nice back float Savannah. I wish my girls would figure that out. I love that Savannah started her own parade. I think she gets that from Grandma and all the times they march around the cabin. Love it!
Post a Comment