So for a couple of years Savannah has wanted to take ballet so that she can learn how to stand on her toes and she has been telling people that when she grows up she wants to be a Ballerina teacher, on Thursday that dream of hers came true...she had her first formal dance lesson.
She loved it, but when she first came out I asked her how it was and she said, "it wasn't even long and we didn't even learn a dance." so I had to explain some things to her and then she was off teaching her sisters what she had learned.
3 comments:
That is so fun!! Where is she taking dance? Brooklyn is DYING to be a ballerina, too :)
She is the cutest little ballerina I have ever seen! That will be so much fun for her!
So cute Savannah! You will be so good at dancing.
Post a Comment