Jason graduated from DMU about a month ago and now is officially a doctor. It was such a fun time filled with lots of emotion. We had great time at all the events that the school organized, we had family (grandma and grandpa Allen, mom and Dad Jensen, mom and dad Gardner, dad Spjut, Bill and Danna (grandma Allen's sister and Husband), Shawn, Brandt, Kierstin (Jason siblings) and Max (Kierstin's son who is Savannah age) ) come into town and we got to see our wonderful friends again who we met while going to school.
I am so proud of Jason and all of his hard work these past 4 years, it has not always been easy but we did it!
4 comments:
Congrats! We heard it was so great and very emotional. Good job, we are so proud of you guys!
We are so proud of Jason and you too. What a wonderful family-- and I know he will bless many lives. Love you all.
ps. we are all patiently awaiting house pics.
That is awesome...what an achievement! I'm sure it feels amazing to finally be done + be a doctor. Congrats to your cute family:)
Woweee - l o n g road for you all I am sure! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment