Sunday, May 23, 2010

graduate


On Monday May 17th Savannah graduated from preschool. They had it at her preschool Monday night, they sang songs, then were presented with their diplomas (she even curtsied after she got her diploma, which was really cute because all the teachers always tell me how good she curtsied so I told her it would be cute if she did it), recognized the teachers, had a nice little video with pictures throughout the year and then served us cake and punch.
I will admit I cried during the video...my baby Savannah is growing up way too fast and the songs they had playing made me think about her and what a joy she has brought into our lives.
We are so proud of you Savannah. Congratulations!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I can see Savannah doing a curtsie. So cute! Ali, crying over a preschool video. Wow! You pregnant again? J/k That is all I do when I'm pregnant. I'm sure I'll get emotional for Paige's this wednesday.
Savannah will love Kindergarten. It is kind of sad to think our oldest is getting so big. Riley, will be going all day next year and have school lunch. So crazy.

Rachael said...

That is such a sweet picture of her. I love the cap and flowers! I can't believe how fast the time fly's, she is really getting big.

Spjut Family said...

Yippee Savannah. What a wonderful job, and a curtsie to boot. We are proud of you too, you are getting so big and so smart. Wishing I got to see you this weekend, send an extra hug home with Uncle Shawn. Love you.

Melbell said...

Oh, "big school" will make you bawl! Have a fun summer Spjut family!

The Allred Family said...

Hey you! Looks like move day is coming up. I am excited to hear all about it. I sure miss you guys. I hope that you are doing well. I need to call for a Maple grove update!