Sometimes I look at my kids doing something and wish so badly that I could remember that moment forever. There are many of these moments and I feel like time is going by so fast that my memory can't keep up. I wish I could have a video camera filming their every move. I try and take pictures and write things down but it is just not the same. I know these are the best days of our lives and I feel like they are flying by, I don't know where the time goes. In fact every day night time comes to quickly, I feel I don't get enough time in a day. I am trying to treasure every moment that I have. Sometimes life gets crazy and the kids get put on the back burner (like when we are trying to find a place to live for the next 5 years), I feel really bad and cannot wait until I can watch and be with them. I cannot wait until this week ends and school is out so that we don't have any obligations in the day time, it was a long year taking Savannah to preschool every afternoon but it is almost over and the fun will begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with on you that one, it is so hard to capture all those wonderful memories. It is amazing the joy these kids bring into our lives and I guess we just have to enjoy every moment. You are such a great mom and I always look up to your positive attitude about everything.
Post a Comment