We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We hope everyone has a great day filled with a thankful heart.
We have so much to be thankful for, for Family Night this month we have a thankful turkey that we have been adding thankful feathers each with a think we are thankful for. Here are the things that we are thankful for this year.
Scriptures
Lights
Friends
Our bodies
Toys
the Sun
Sunggy Beds
Grandma and Grandpas
Modern Medicine
Mom and Dad
Car
School
No storms
Food
Husband and Children
Indoor Plumbing
House
Missionaries
(there are many more things that we are thankful for this was just the start)
We are also very thankful for all our friends and family who have always been there for us.
2 comments:
What a cute idea!! Maybe we'll have to adopt the thankful turkey for next year. I think our list would look a lot like yours. (Except for school. Just kidding.)
You have such an adorable family! I hope that you don't mind but I am going to add you to my list-feel free to do the same. I am glad that you ran into Katie, this is such a great way to keep in touch and see what everyone has going on in their crazy lives. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Post a Comment