Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Festivities


Playing in the leaves.



Preschool Halloween Parties. Madi had hers on Monday and Savannah on Friday. Kids make the holidays so much more fun. It reminds me of how excited I got and how fun it is.





Wednesday we took the kids to Living History Farms for a night of Trick or Treating.









Thursday night we carved our pumpkins. The girls each picked out what they wanted their pumpkin to look like...even Olivia.








Friday night was Beggers Night so we went out in the cold and light misty rain to go Trick or Treating. I took the girls and Jason stayed home to hand out the candy. It was so fun watching the girls, Olivia was really getting into it and of course loved getting and eating the candy.
After getting all the candy we came home snuggled up with the candy and watched a movie. The girls had a great time.

Then to top everything off, Saturday we went to the Ward Halloween Party, a night of soup, talent and a Trunk or Treat.
(No pictures, forgot my camera)



4 comments:

Rachael said...

We LOVE Savannah's costume. We saw the great face she was making in the one you sent to your parents. Looks like a fun Halloween. I can't wait until Josh is in school cause I also remember how fun it was and I want to relive it through my kids I guess!

Melbell said...

Love love the costumes! I could just kiss that kitty face :) The picture of Jason and Olivia is priceless!!

Spjut Family said...

Oh, I love Savannah's wig. She must have loved it too. What fun costumes and pumpkins. Did you carve those with real knives?? brave.

Sarah Hastings said...

Your girls are adorable, i LOVE the wig, too cute!