Tuesday, June 2, 2009

potential





"Every child is born a potential genius." -Buckminster Fuller

8 comments:

Cassie said...

darling pictures! Gotta love those cute girls! yea for being my new visiting teaching partner!!

Rachael said...

Your girls are getting so beautiful! I can't wait to see them soon.

Andrea said...

So funny! I especially like Olivia's chocolate covered face.

PS: Ok so obviously I owe you BIG TIME!! Don't worry I will find a way to make it up to you. All I can say is you have one HOT Anniversary date coming up this month, and you just may considering an over nighter somewhere. hmm?? Think about it. Thanks again, and YES to the park when the weather decides to stop with the rain.

Spjut Family said...

Love the quote. I almost didn't recognize Maddie. She's grown up so much. She just looks older. Such cute pictures!

Kristie said...

So cute and funny!

{Erica} said...

So funny! I love love love maddie's hair.

Megan and Shawn said...

Your girls are adorable, and I love those pictures where you think "are you sure you're mine?"

Kierstin said...

That's funny! I love the face that Olivia is pulling... where did she learn that one? :)