Monday, June 8, 2009

Firsts

This Sunday had a few firsts for our family.

Olivia went to Nursery for the first time.
She did a good job! I stayed for a little while and then slipped out and there was no crying. Yeah! but we will se how next weeks goes.
(I know this picture has nothing to do with Nursery but it is cute, She likes to snuggle with her dad at night.)


Then after church later that night we were going to start playing games when the tornado sirens went off. Scary! especially with kids. It didn't last long and we watched the TV to see if we really should take cover, luckily we never had to but it was really bad 15 miles North of us.

(Jason heard them last year at this same time but the kids and I were in Utah so it was a first for me.)

1 comment:

Kristie said...

My kids always go to nursery really good the first time and then they learn and wine the next.
Scarry hearing the sirens. I'm glad it never came too close to you.