skip to main |
skip to sidebar
How the Girls have Changed 2009
January 2009

Savannah

Madilynn

Olivia
March 2009

Savannah

Madilynn

Olivia
April 2009

Savannah

Madilynn

Olivia
June 2009

Savannah

Madilynn

Olivia
July 2009

Savannah

Madilynn

Olivia
September 2009

Savannah

Madilynn

Olivia
December 2009
5 comments:
They are so so so beautiful! I love how you can see such a change in one year!
Happy New year spjuts!
I lOVE this! your girls are so cute! I'm trying to post my favorite pictures, it just takes so long! Hope you have a great night tonight - graduation is right around the corner!
They are getting so big soooo fast. Amazing the difference just a year makes. I'm sending you some packages. Please call when you get them. I have some explaining to do and was too lazy or tired or sick to put a note in. Love you guys!
Oh Alli what a fun post! Your girls are so beautiful...can't wait to see that handsome little guy! Happy New Year and best wishes this year to you!
They are getting more and more beautiful! I seriously think you have the most darling little girls. They were so sweet when I was over there. I am SO impatient to know what this little boy is named! Post pictures soon!!
Post a Comment