Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Savannah!


Happy Birthday Savannah!


Today our Savannah turns 4 years old. She is such a sweet little girl. She loves princesses, dress-ups, high heels, make-up and doing hair. She likes to help mom cook and dust. She loves going to Primary and Preschool and loves the friends she has there, (every week after church she comes home and does her own primary lesson). She loves having Family Home Evening and learning new things. She is getting good at writting her name and recognizing letters. She likes to boss her sisters around and at times forgets she is not the mom. She loves hugs and kisses, we love giving them to her and getting them back.


We are so glad Savannah is in our family and cannot imagine it without her.



We Love You, Our Sweet Savannah!

9 comments:

{Erica} said...

she is just such a cute little girl! Happy Birthday Savannah!!!

I have some cute pics i'll email you of her at the christmas program...

Andrea said...

We just love that cute little Savannah! Happy 4th birthday :)

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! We love you. And that is an adorable picture of her...so sweet!

Cassie said...

Mitch and I were saying at church yesterday how absolutely adorable Savannah is! They had her stand in front of primary and let us sing to her and she was all grins!! She really is a cutie!!! Happy Birthday!

Andrea said...

Savannah, happy birthday! I can't wait to play with you when you come to visit!!

Spjut Family said...

Savannah was one of the first new borns I had ever held. I remember thinking she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. She is so sweet inside and out. I can't wait until you guys come and visit.

Kierstin said...

Happy Birthday sweetie! Mikaela and Max are SO excited to play with you and spend Christmas with you. We love you and will see you this weekend! xo

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday sweet, beautiful Savannah! You look so grown up. Riley loves your long hair.

Courtney said...

She is absolutely adorable!

Thanks for the plate of cookies, they were so yummy!! (Yes, they are already gone)!