Today was Savannah's 1st day at preschool. She of course loved every minute. She was so excited when I dropped her off, her teacher put her name on her back, she went in the classroom turned around and waved with a big smile. It was so cute.
When I came back to car, the first thing Madi said was "where Nana?, where Nana?". She loves her sister and we will all miss her while she is gone 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours.
Savannah, We Love You!
When I picked her up this is what she said she did: colored, cut with sissors, played hula hoop outside, her teacher has a beautiful birthday wand, and she could play with all kinds of toys. She had a great time and reminded me that she is going back Tuesday.
Awhile ago Savannah was "tagged" by her friend, Hunter, so I thought since today was a special day for her I would do this tag.
Kiddo Tag
Name 5 things that people may not know about your child.
Savannah Spjut
1- She is very sweet and helps her mom out a lot.
2- She loves broccoli.
3- She loves mints and mint gum.
4- She still goes to bed with milk and her blanket.
5- She loves to sing and dance.
Ok I thought of a few more things I have to add to this list...
6- She broke her left wrist when she was 16 months old (still to this day I don't know how she did it. I was in the kitchen and she was in the living room when she started to cry and I found her on the floor face down.?)
7- She is left handed.
8- Her favorite colors are Pink and Purple.
Those are 5 things you may not know... Savannah "tags"
1-Halle Jo P.
2-Madison W.
3-Mikaela L.
4-Gage C.
5-Cole S.
and anyone else who would like to share 5 things about their children.
6 comments:
she looked darling for her first day of school! Sounds like she loved it. isn't it great??!! Mailee did the same thing when we would drop off ella...it was so sad.
ps loved the tag on savannah...so did ella when I read it to her. It also reminded me that andra tagged ella as well...gotta get on that :)
Hey long time no see! haha Ok so I just realized that I don't have your email address. So send it to me. That first pic of Savannah is SO pretty. She is such a sweet little girl. I love that she loves broccoli--so do my kids.
Yeah for Savannah! Sounds like she did great, what a big girl!
She is o cute, and it is so cute when they are that excited about school.
I haven't been on your blog for a while, but how fun for Savannah to get to start pre-school! It's wierd to think of our kids being old enough to even go to school - come to think of it...it's wierd that we are old enough to have kids!!! I still remember playing house & school in your basement!!! I hope things are going well for you & your family! Love ya!
Post a Comment