My friend Melaine had this on her blog and I thought it would be fun for all the "Princesses" out there to see which Disney Princess you relate to the most. ENJOY!
Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
Which Princess are you?
6 comments:
Your dream of having Jason done with school will come true some day!
Ahhhhh - Cinderella...you lucky girl...LOL. With that comes all the cooking, cleaning, moping..where is that fairy godmother when we need her??
I am Cinderella too!! Who knew we were so much alike!
Hey, those cupcakes lookeed way too hard. I think you deserve mom of the year award for making those. Way to go. I'm glad rotations are going well. Isn't it so much better than school?
allie, Savannah is so cute! I just love when kids are excited for school. But now I know how hard it is on the parents when they drop them off! I hate leaving Cole, even with Shawn. Any way I loved the quiz. I am Sleeping Beauty.
Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.
I love it! Who isn't a princess deep down inside?? I was Pocohantas - not quite sure, but I'll take it John Smith was pretty hot for a cartoon character, and I'm sure I can paint with all the colors of the wind.
Post a Comment