Wednesday, September 3, 2008

for the love of college football

Jason finished his General Surgery rotation and LOVED it! and right after he finished that he went to see something else he loves very much, UTE football. Some nice friends had an extra ticket to the UTAH vs Michigan Football game up in Ann Arbor (the "BIG HOUSE") so he drove up there right after his rotation ended. He had a great time once he found a new hotel after the first one he was staying in had the ceiling collapse. And after a long drive and a sleepless night, it was all worth it the UTES won 25-23.
On the way home, he and Steve (thanks Steve for riding home with him) went to South Bend, IN to see the famous Notre Dame. He had a GREAT trip...now on to Family Practice.

3 comments:

Ryan and Jill said...

Sounds like a ton of fun!!! Ryan will be jealous when I tell him... he was getting updates on his phone while we were in Vegas! To answer your question - I did want to cry when Halle got on the bus, but she was so excited I just couldn't!

Anonymous said...

Spjut...it sure was fun hangin out with you this past weekend! That was a once-in-a-lifetime experience....lets hope for a good season or at least a domination against the team "down south" ha ha...have a good time with fam med and I'll talk to you later...peace buddy!

Jenni said...

I bet that was a fun one to be at, we of course, watched on TV and love it too!!! Gotta love having nice friends!