
Happy Fall Everyone! I love the fall! I love the colors, the weather, I love having my windows open at my house and in my car, I love that it is the start of fun Hoidays which means spending time with family, I love college football, fall leaves, being outside, etc...
We have started enjoying the Fall season already.
"Flower Walk"
The other day Jason worked late so I decided to take the girls on a walk and go pick sunflowers. We had a great time and Savannah keeps asking when we can go on a "flower walk" again.

Madi and Savannah picking their flowers...
they are looking for other things (rocks, etc.) to go in the "vases" (water bottles with the tops cut off). They were so cute walking together, I just love watching them when they have sister moments like this...

the finally product. They were so proud. They went home and put them in their play kitchen and on their kitchen table and could not wait to show their dad the next morning.
Center Grove Apple Orchard
Then on Saturday Jason didn't have to work so we went to Center Grove Apple Orchard with some friends. We could of spent a lot more time there, they had so much to do but it was hot and lunch/nap time. It was a lot of fun and the girls really enjoyed it!

riding the tractors on the obstical course.

Savannah and Madi outside of the 3rd little pigs house.

feeding the goats. A little scarry at first but she got it (Madi never got it).

the old school house with teacher Brian

Savannah milking a pretend cow.

Playing in the "corn pool"... this was the girls favorite.

Picking Apples, they had so many different types... this was Jason's favorite part.

Eating the apples...everyone liked this part.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Fall Season.
Let us know what some of your favorite Fall activities are.
11 comments:
Allison,
I got my package on Friday! I loved it! Thank you for everything! I hope you get yours today! If you haven't got it already! I love sunflowers!! Your girls are so cute!
Allison,
It looks so pretty there. Shawn and I went on a drive through the Alpine Loop, unfortunately the leaves hadn't changed yet, so we will go again after conference.
Cute kids.
Jen and Shawn
love the sunflower pics!! Your girls are so darling! How fun to go to the orchard! Where is that place? I swear everyone has gone there and we don't know where it is!
Love that flower walk! What cute pictures and the apple orchard is great...wonder what teacher Brian was teaching them?haha! I can't believe how big the girls are! And I love your new family picture at the top, cute!
(I loved the post below too, how funny that Jason kept the card that your grandmother gave him and now you guys are married, what a good story to pass on!)
That looks like so much fun. Mikaela and Max would have so much fun at a place like that and I actually want to try the corn pool myself!
Alli,
That looks like so much fun!!! I love fall too and you always seem to find the funnest stuff to do. You kids are darling and getting big.
that apple orchard is one thing we're totally going to miss when we leave :(
the pictures of the girls picking sunflowers made me want to take my girls out for a walk tonight and let them to do the same thing. what a great idea.
your girls are beautiful!
Oh my goodness..I am coming to visit..ha ha. I am looking so forward to fall. It is 86 here today :( I love the pictures..they are priceless!
Love your guys pic with the corn that was a fun day to bad we had to rush through it! The girls look adorable picking the sunflowers!!!!
Love the sunflowers! What a great idea. I love your new picture on your header. Your girls are so cute. We need to get together sometime soon!
It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I love fall weather & the cute pictures you can get, picking pumpkins & not cooking too death! Your girls are darling... I love their pictures with the sunflowers!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment