Jason started his rotations today so life is now back to "normal". He is rotating in Pella, IA doing his general surgery rotation. It is 5:30pm and I haven't heard from him yet so hopefully he is doing ok. General Surgery is something he has considered going into so he was excited to go try it out. I hope all the 3rd years are having a great time out in the field.
Friday night we had a family night out and went to the Iowa Cubs baseball game. It was lots of fun and after they had great fireworks.
Saturday my baby turned 8 months old and today we went to doctor since we missed he 6 month appointment do to the fact that we were in Utah. They said she looks great.
Weight: 19 lbs 10 oz (75%) Height: 28 1/4 " (90%) Head Cir: 18" (90%)
I also got ambitious today and made some flower clips for my girls hair. My cute sister-in-law gave Olivia some when she was born and I have loved them so I decided to see if I could make some. I think they turned out pretty good.
Do you get crafty? What do you make?
5 comments:
Oooh Allison, next time I come to your house, show me how to make these! I don't have girls and I may never have girls, but I LOVE crafting and I love making little girl bows anyway. Darling! They will look so cute on top of the heads of your cute little girls.
love the clips. I want to go to a game as well...do they do fireworks every game? good luck to the 3rd year med students! Bret started a new rotation today and I was happily surprised that he was home before 8! if you want the girls to get together give me a call or an email...we miss hanging out with you!
Erica I know the fireworks were last friday and saturday. We just looked it up online and those were two of they days. I don't know if they are every weekend or not but they were really good.
I loved looking on your blog. Your Utah trip photos brought back so many memories. I am glad that life is back to normal. That is always the best. You are going to love the next two years. It is so fun when they figure out what they want to do and are excited about it. Yeah!
I LOVE the hair clips! How cute! I can't believe how fast your youngest is growing up. Last night Quinn and I were both saying how dang cute your kids are! I have to say I am not that "crafty" I LOVE to decorate and make jewelry....don't know if I am great at it though!
Post a Comment